Orissa Lad Invents A Kit That Makes Bike Run On Water

At a time when rising fuel prices is creating a hole in the pockets of many Indian and people are rethinking ways to cut down ways to reduce expenses on travelling, there is a good news. A 21 year old city boy has found an solution that may go well with most auto makers as well as people in the country.

Shakti Prasad Sahoo, has come up with a brilliant idea of using water as fuel in vehicles. Amazing it may sound, but the young resident from Bhubaneswar who is continuing with his studies in the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering (CIPET), has successfully added a kit that is allowing him to run his bike on water.

The kit helps in converting water into hydrogen gas that is then used as a fuel for running the bike. The whole idea runs on the principles of electrolysis of water and all that you need is as fuel is – WATER! Shakti claims that a liter of water can produce enough fuel to cover a distance of 800-1000km. The young innovator says it took him two months to develop the task of developing the kit which one needs to add to his bike before starting to use water as fuel.

The young lad had earlier designed a battery in 2008 powered vehicle that had also won him huge applause. Shakti who says the present problem of rising fuel prices inspired him to come up with this unique idea , has become the talk of the town now.

34 Responses to “Orissa Lad Invents A Kit That Makes Bike Run On Water”

• bibhudatta biswal says:

i am really proud of mr.Shakti Prasad.
    i pray near thats he all sucess in his life

• NR MISHRA says:

This is the unique and best possible workable idia become fruitfull, which can challenge to the OIL politics and economy friendy to comon use.
    As hydrogen use as fuel out of water safety factor to follow for making commercial two-wheeler

I wish all the sucess for him

• Prabir Kumar Kamila says:

Best of Luck Shakti Keep on your Experiment and be ahead make yourself as pride of Odisha.

Prabir Kamila
    IT Mgmt. Professional
    Baleshwar

• Dr. B. K. Gorai says:

It is a very nice and pollution free technology, so Govt. or any other Com. should come forward to make it available for the common man.

• Well done shakti
    I wish you a great success in life

• Anisha says:

I need to contact Mr.Shakti, How do we get in touch with him?

• Subhendu kumar says:

Prof.Shakti Prasad Sahoo you are “God Gifted” and i think your God is in your house that is your “The Goddess Maa & the God Papa”. I think You are the only pride of odisha…

• Subhendu kumar says:

Subhendu ku. Behera
    Asst.Teacher
    Baripada, Mayurbhanj

• SWARUP,Balasore says:

Well done
    dont loose yr time.Get it patented first.
    Next go for commercialized.
    have some public demo in different city.

• You great sakti i wish your succese

• Thanks sakti Your technic is a great technic of automobile world

• Nikash Modi says:

I would like to know your contact no. and address.
    Further Tell us how far the innovative idea gone and can we see bikes running on water in day to day life in future.
    You will be said succeeded only when we (the people of india)will be able to own a bike like that.Otherwise the idea and you both will disappear in the air.

• शुभशन्ध्या सक्ती प्रसाद मेने भगबान का पास दुहा की हे तुम आगे बढते रहो ये मेरा सुभकामना

• sindhu says:

Excellent stuff, Only in India

• Nanjappan.T says:

Congrats sahoo. Your innovation will revolusionise the world. pl.patent it immediately and give to the country before it is spoiled by somebody.

Congrats again

T.NANJAPPAN

• S Venkataraman says:

It is a wonderful invention. Your ideas are superb and is really commendable. Mr Sahoo I want to hve your contact number

pl reply

s venkataraman

• ajay kumar behera says:

very good invention.nice work. really this will create revolution.
    i am all so a cipet student

• हाए शक्ती आगे बढो हम तुम्हाको मदन करने केलीए तयार हुँ 9777988905

• kishor says:

hy shakti i have a bike i want to run it on water pls send me your cell no on this no. 9096319040

• pramod says:

i am a journalist.. i think this is wrote by some people.. just for a fun.. if this is true i want to see this and write on this.. if this is true contact me.. 09739977734 or d.pramod5@yahoo,,, mail me ur address i will come their..

• M.Chandan says:

HI,

Its very urgent, related to your invention.
    Give a call to me.

09632668941

Thanks
    M.Chandan

• तुम्हारा अगला उद्भाबन केलीए लगे रहो

• ARJUN NARAYANAN says:

Dear all,
    Already this technology has been done by several countries, but I dont know why they have not implemented yet? But shakti, GREAT JOB, you have done the electrolysis process VERY WELL. But please share it with all the indians if you can, before the poloticians destroy that.

GREAT WORK ONCE AGAIN.

Thanks and regards,
    ARJUN NARAYANAN
    CHENNAI.

• Dharamvir Singh says:

Sir i want to persase this kit (bike run with water) for my bike
    please give me your contact numbers

thanks

• Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

• nitin says:

can i get it for my bike? please give sms at 08742976664. I’ll call you.

• Kiran kumar says:

Plz say me what to do for this.what a idea.

• Vishesh Pawan says:

I read ur message and how to possible that bike run on water. if this news is true so i want also use it. I live in delhi. And i wanna purchase ur magic kit.
    but tell me what the preciser to buy it.
    My Contact No. +919013436926

• atul gupta says:

excellent job by shakti sahoo

• atul gupta says: